5.31.2010

TIME FLYS.

I was hoping this was going to be page of inspirations, all things great and small. After stumbling across this blank blog 29 months later I was a little disheartened. There was a stark white website staring back at me, reminding me exactly how slack i have been, so this is all about to change. I aspire to have this blog filled with all things inspirational whether it be photos, fashion, graphic design, words, architecture, a ridiculously good-looking human or just simply something that puts a smile on my dial. I doubt anyone will ever fall upon this page, and thats okay with me. I'm looking at it as if I'm keeping a scrapbook (without all the cutting and gluing) or even just an archival backup of things i once considered great incase of a sad mac situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment