2.23.2011

I LOVE ROMA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just spent 4 days days in Rome with my beautiful mother. Too much pizza, pizza and purchases. Not to mention I consumed my body weight in Pinot Grigio. Here are some of my happy snaps from over the weekend, not overly exciting photos I must admit but but looking at the photos I feel like I'm back there just for a brief second.

2 comments:

  1. oh you're SO lucky! everything looks so wonderful. and i love the stripes & the fur :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just there!
    GREAT photos honey! xx

    ReplyDelete